add trail to roles pages
This is a webteam role. It requires no specialist or IT knowledge, just an interest in the club, and access to a web browser, email, and perhaps Acrobat reader.
The content maintainer is responsible for assisting with the upkeep of the following information on the website. Note that this is an editorial role, you are not a writer or content producer.
- Tuesday clubnight information
- Club Notices from club sources, DoC, the Tararua Tramper, and more broadly
- Fixture card
- Trip reports
- Weekly activity summary when requested by the Tramping Organiser
- Whos who
- Contacts and contact list
- a task list outlines the various processes and responsibilities
- also responsible for evangelising and posting to the Email news groups, particularly the social and news.
This is a senior webteam role. It requires some IT knowledge including the ability to use CPanel, FTP, HTML, and CSS. You need your own PC.
- technical responsibility for the website
- upgrades of the PmWiki software
- responsibility for the look and feel of the website
- ensuring the security and privacy of the website
- use of ftp