History of the Tararua Tramping Club
- Established in 1919 The genesis of the club and its founders Willie Field and Fred Vosseler
- 1919 Rules
- Who was EJ Kime? by Paul Maxim
- Alex Marks Who were these associates of Alex Marks?
- Historic Photos from Tararua Annual
- Tararua Story, 1946
- Tararua Index 1947-90 See 'Club history' and 'Club firsts'
- Generally Tramping, 1994. Published to coincide with TTC's 75th Jubilee in 1994.
- Leading the way – 100 years of the Tararua Tramping Club, a magnum opus by Shaun Barnett and Chris Maclean, published for the club's centenary in 2019
- Centenary Tararua Tramping club turns 100
- Trip reports on the website go back to 2005
- Issues of Tararua Tramper from 2004 are available on the website
- Editions of Tararua Annual from 1947 are available on the website
- Copies of the published histories, and all issues of Tararua Annual and Tararua Tramper are held in the club's library and archive.
History of tramping in the Tararua Range
- Established in 1919. The Southern Crossing
Peter Jagger, a long-time club member and ardent tramper, wrote the following publications on tramping in the Tararua Range. His estate generously allowed the club to make them available.
- The Chain at the Tararua Peaks and Bridges in the Tararua from 1907 2002
- The Mt Hector Memorial Cross 2001
- The Wellington Trampers' Marathon 2003
- Tramping in the Tararuas. 2006. Selected overnight trips over 40 years.
- Index, Foreword, Introduction
- A Short History of the Pioneers and the Range 1: Early Māori History; 2: Natural Features of the Range; 3: Surveying the Range; 4: Early Explorers; 5: Track Committees; 6: The Rise of Tramping Clubs; 7: Early Tramping Routes; 8: Mapping and Maps; 9: Some Prominents Trampers' Comments; 10: An Overview of the Range
- Selected trips 1966-1969
- Selected trips 1970-1979
- Selected trips 1980-1989
- Selected trips 1990-1995
Historic club trips elsewhere
- 50th anniversary Patagonia expedition 1969: Tararua Annual 1970:04, 1971:38, 1972:39
History of places and origins of place names
The link to 'Resources' on the TTC home page menu takes you to information about places and place names in the Wellington region.