Traditionally the format of the evening includes
- Bubbly, juice, sodas, and nibbles to start with
- Salvation Army Band for carol singing
- Gifts or food donations for Salvation Army to take away on the night
- Hall decorations
- Photo recap of the years activities at the club
- Pantomime or skit
- Hot drinks and cake to finish with
Notices need to go
- into the Tararua Tramper for at least the November and December editions
- onto the website
- onto twitter?
- onto facebook?
Notice details should include:
- start time
- requests for gifts or food donations for Salvation Army
- increased door charge, $5
- confirm the Salvation Army Band
- check Christmas Carols words are ready on the laptop for projecting on-screen
- arrange photo recap of the year, announcements for material from the club
- preparation for Pantomime or skit, rehearsals?
- hall decorations, xmas tree?
- purchase bubbly, fruit juice, sparkling water, and plastic glasses (18 bottles of cheap bubbles)
- purchase and prepare nibbles and christmas cake
- gluten free cake
- 10 x Ernest Adams fruit cakes, mix of iced and uniced
- 3 x carrot cakes from supermarket
- serving and clearing up food, wine & supper
Salvation Army contact info
Wellington City Corps: