New Club Logo Options
Club members had two months to give their views on the options for a new club logo. Feedback was via forms at the clubrooms or via the web site. Interestingly, both avenues of feedback came up with the same result. Members clearly liked the realistic eidelweiss and green. This made matters quite straightforward for the General Committee who have agreed on Option 1 colours and Option 1c logo.
Download the Logo options paper (3,483KB)
Logo and branding created by "Logo Creative", designer Vicki Shanahan.
To create a modern style logo based on the current Edelweiss logo
Things to consider:
The logo should reflect the values of the brand:
Suggested colour palette
Palette option 1 official
Earthly Delight colour palette
Palette option 2
Raw Earth colour palette
Logo - option 1
Revitalisation of the current logo
- The Edelweiss flower logo has been re-designed to give the current identity a contemporary and fresh look and feel while maintaining the integrity of the TCC brand
- The Edelweiss flower has been translated to a vector illustration for scalability and clarity
- Bold and fresh sticker style logo.
1a 1b 1c official 1d
Logo - option 2
Stylised Edelweiss flower stamp logo
- This modernised logo design is one step away from option 1. The semistylised treatment of the Edelweiss flower is framed inside a bold and fresh ‘sticker style’ circle. The drop shadow gives the logo depth, while the colour palette suggests realistic ‘natural & raw earth’ colour tones found in the earth and sea
- x2 colour variations available.
Logo - option 3
Stylised ribbon logo
- This formal ribbon style proudly promotes and suggests the long heritage of the Tararua Tramping Club
- The semi-stylised monotone Edelweiss flower is simplistic and confident.
- The natural & raw earth colour tones represent earth and sea, while the drop shadow gives the logo depth.
- x2 colour options available.
Logo - option 4
Highly stylised Edelweiss flower circle logo
- This logo is highly stylised and minimal. The clean and contemporary aesthetic is bold and confident and sits on the opposite end of the scale from option 1
- Natural & Raw Earth colour tones represent the earth and sea
- x2 colour options
- x1 black & white example for photocopy reproduction.
4a 4b 4c
Logo - option 5
Outtakes 5a 5b 5c