Items for sale and for auction
For the centennial, Ampro and Bivouac very kindly donated two boxes of tramping equipment to the club. Some of the donated items were distributed as freebies during the celebrations and two nice tents have gone into the gear room for general club use. The remainder of the items are for sale. Proceeds from the sale will go back into the centennial fund.
Listed below are the items with an asking price of recommended retail price less a minimum 15% discount.
- Any items unsold from 30 August will be listed on Trade Me.
- If anyone would like to buy or bid on any of the items, please contact Paul Maxim -> mailto:p [period] maxim [snail] xtra [period] co [period] nz.
- The goods can be viewed in the gear room.
- Sales will be strictly on a first-in-first-served basis starting club night 6 August.
- MSR Pocket Rocket Stove Kit with 2L pot, bowl, mug and spork: $150
- Furno 360 Degree Stove 360 and pot set: $80
- ThermaRest Neo Air Trekker mattress (large): $150 (SOLD)
- ThermaRest Dacron sleeping bag 4 season (warm but bulky): $200
- Vango Planet 140 sleeping bag 900gm (summer only, very compact): $150
Two items are going to be sold by way of an auction to be held at the AGM on August 20th:
- the 75th anniversary Recipes For The Outdoors (1994) cookbook donated by Alan Wright which is signed by its author and illustrator. Starting bid: $30
- a beautiful silver and gold leafed broach with laminated mapwork crafted by jeweller Lindsay Park. Starting bid and reserve: $150.
Donít miss out!