- 2013-12-17-Trip Location theme or area of trips
- 2013-11-03 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-11-02 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-11-01 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-10-30 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-10-27-Kaiwharawhara Stream-Te Ahumairangi Hill An afternoon tramp that was slower than expected due to tree-falls
- 2013-10-27 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-10-26 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-10-25-Kaimanawas A 3-day trip in valleys and along the tops of the Kaimanawas
- 2013-10-21 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-10-18 Brief trip summary here
- 2013-10-01-Cone Ridge In 1929 First published in The Tararua Tramper Vol.5,No.11,Sept15,1933
- 2013-08-24-Clem Creek Spur-Cone Peak A day trip from Walls Whare to a windy Cone Peak via Clem Creek Spur
- 2013-08-23-Whakapapa-Ruapehu Two weekends of Ski Touring at Whakapapa
- 2013-08-21-Mc Kerrow-Cattle Ridge Along Graces Stream, up Clay Ridge to McKerrow & back via Cattle ridge.
- 2013-08-15-Makara Coastline Clean-up Wednesday walkers spend a day removing rubbish from the Makara Coast
- 2013-07-27-Akatarawa Forest River crossings and wading, plus travel up and down spurs in the Akatarawa Forest
- 2013-07-26-Mount Hopeless A 3-day winter traverse of Mount Hopeless
- 2013-07-13-Ruapehu-Youth Programme Snow 1 A snow instruction course based at Hut Valley Lodge accompanied by a snow storm.
- 2013-07-06-Carrington Ridge Up Carrington Creek then a climb to near Gentle Annie Saddle & along Carrington Ridge
- 2013-06-23-Totara Flats Two nights at Totara Flats hut with exploring to Makaka Creek & Totara Creek
- 2013-06-09-Waerenga Hut A trip to Waerenga Hut to dedicate the Michael Taylor memorial dry stone seat.
- 2013-05-31-St Arnard Walks to the tops & around Lake Rotoiti from Red Deer Lodge
- 2013-05-25-Akatarawa Tramline Through Akatarawa forest spurs, ridges, & river crossings plus the Akatarawa Tramline
- 2013-05-11-Skull Gully Wainuiomata A trip in the Wainuiomata Water Catchment Area to Skull Gully & Drummond Ridge
- 2013-04-14-Mt Mathews A climb of Mathews by an off-track route.
- 2013-04-03-West Akatarawa Maunganui A day walk from in the N.W. Akatarawa Forest Park
- 2013-03-Mitre Peak A climb of Mitre Peak with two high camps.
- 2013-03-9-Mt Ross A round trip in the Aorangi Mountains encountering plenty of undergrowth.
- 2013-03-28-Robson S Lodge-Kuripapango Trips from Robson’s Lodge to Mount Kuripapango, Kaweka Hut, Mackintosh Hut, & Blowhard Bush Reserve.
- 2013-03-27-Roaring Meg Offtrack up the Roaring Meg then returning via ridge on south side.
- 2013-03-27-Pinnacle Ridge A round trip to Pinnacle, along Pinnacle Ridge & down the Atiwhakatu
- 2013-03-17-Kaitoki Ridge-Benge Creek On & off-track travel up Katoke Ridge to Benge Creek.
- 2013-03-09-Te Mara-Waingawa River-Mitre A demanding circuit encompassing Te Mara, Waingawa River, Girdlestone, and Mitre
- 2013-02-27-Orongorongo Valley-Turere Lodge A night at Turere Lodge & visits to Waeranga & Haurangi Lodges.
- 2013-02-21-Dorset Ridge A trip via Baldy and Caim and bushy ridges to Dorset Creek and Dorset Hut.
- 2013-02-20-Mangahao Up Baber creek, down Dick Creek, then (swimming) down the Mangahao
- 2013-02-18-False Spur A trip via Quoin Ridge to Alpha hut then to Atkinson via False Spur.
- 2013-02-17-Willowbank Park-Belmont Regional Park Day trip from Takapu Rd Station to Horokiwi Bridleway, Belmont Trig & Korokoro
- 2013-01-27-Northern Crossing A Northern Crossing by father and son.
- 2013-01-27-Adkin-Girdlestone-Dorset Ridge Angle Knob to MacGregor Bivvy, over Girdlestone to Dorset Ridge Hut & Atiwhakatu Hut
- 2012-11-Traverse Of Southern Alps Via Mts Cook And Tasman A sixteen day climbing trip with no helicopters!
- 2012-11-28-Hawtrey-Butterfly Creek A day trip from Hawtrey to Gollans Stream and up and along East Ridge ridge
- 2012-11-18-Seton Nossiter Park Woodridge A 4 hour botany trip in regenerating native forest.
- 2012-11-10-East Harbour Regional Park Traverse A 5 hour traverse across from Wainuomata to Eastbourne.
- 2012-11-07-Mt Rolleston-Avalanche Peak A climbing trip traversing Rolleston and Avalanche Peaks.
- 2012-10-19-Mt Tapuae O Uenuku Ascents of Mt Tapuae O Uenuku at labour weekend.
- 2012-10-19-Hopeless Hut-John Tait Hut A wet tramp to Hopeless Hut and John Tait Hut.
- 2012-10-19-Bibbulmun-Western Australia Tramping in the Bibbulmun region of Western Australia.
- 2012-09-Akatarawa Saddle-Kapakapanui A long trip on road to Akatarawa Saddle then track over Kapakapanui
- 2012-09-27-Mounts Paske And Dora Climbs of Mt Paske and Mt Dora from Paske Hut.
- 2012-09-19-Mt Barton A trip to Mt Barton returning down the Little Akatarawa River.
- 2012-09-15-Warenga Hut A gourmet weekend at Warenga Hut
- 2012-09-12-Tauherenikau Valley A snowy trip into Tutuwai Hut
- 2012-08-22-Turere Waterfall A day trip along the Whakanui track then down a ridge to the Turere Waterfall
- 2012-08-18-Waiotauru River-Pukeatua A trip through rugged bush to Waiotauru River then up to Pukeatua.
- 2012-08-12-Phillips Stream Up Norbett’s Creek Track then a loop around ridges above Phillips Stream
- 2012-08-11-Tasman Glacier Skiing A week of south island backcountry skiing
- 2012-08-10-Tararua Lodge A ski weekend of sunny skis and snow at the Tararua Lodge, Whakapapa
- 2012-07-28-Akatarawa-Kakanui Peak A day circuit along various bushy spurs to Kakanui peak.
- 2012-07-11-Colonial Knob A trip through Porirua Scenic Reserve to Colonial Knob
- 2012-07-11-Battle Hill Volume 84, no 10, November
- 2012-07-08-Tararua Lodge Whakapapa School holiday Ski week, Tararua Lodge, Whakapapa Ski field
- 2012-05-19-Warrens Saddle-Hutt Forks-Phillips Stream-Norbett Stream A day of off-track travel in Kaitoke Regional Park.
- 2012-05-06-Te Kopi-Cape Palliser A cycle trip from Te Kopi to Cape Palliser and back.
- 2012-05-06-Sunday PM Zoo To Houghton Bay-Island Bay Sunday 1pm walk from Zoo to Houghton Bay to Island Bay & Champagne !
- 2012-05-05-Burn Hut Circuit A day trip from Mangahao River to Burn Hut to Mack’s Track,& Baber Forks
- 2012-04-27-Tiger Leaping Gorge-China A tramp down one of the world's deepest gorges in Yunnan Province of China
- 2012-04-25-Queen Elizabeth Park A trip through the southern part of Queen Elizabeth Park
- 2012-04-15-Barra Track-North King-Girdlestone-Mitre Barra track to Mitre Flats & a tops loop from North King to Girdlestone to Mitre
- 2012-04-14-Mc Kerrow-Turere-Whakanui Kiwi tracking in the Rimutaka Forest area behind Wainuiomata
- 2012-04-14-Maraenui Paekawakawa A day walk through reserves and beaches in south Wellington
- 2012-04-05-Moss Pass An easter trip up the Sabine, over Moss Pass, returning down the D'Urville
- 2012-03-28-Phillips Stream Three trips over three years to find the 10m waterfall in Phillips Stream.
- 2012-03-25-Abbotts Creek-Rimutaka Summit A day trip up Abbotts Creek and over the ridges to the Rimutaka Summit
- 2012-03-23-Mangaehuehu Glacier A training course in glacier travel & crevasse extraction, Mt Ruapehu
- 2012-03-16-Mitre Flats-Mid King-Jumbo A trip from Mitre Flats, Mid King Biv, Mid King, Broken Axe Pinnacles to Jumbo
- 2012-03-10-Totara Creek-Mangaterere Track-Sayers Hut A bushcraft trip with off-track navigation into the Totara Creek area
- 2012-03-10-Holdsworth-Jumbo A bushcraft trip over Holdsworth-Jumbo crossing
- 2012-02-22-Whakatikei Gorge A day trip up the Whakatikei Gorge and return over the tops.
- 2012-02-04-Waingawa River A trip down the Waingawa River downstream from Mitre Flats
- 2012-01-28-Bawbaw Rimutaka Divide An off-track day trip on the Rimutaka divide to Bawbaw
- 2012-01-26-Catchpool South Saddle-Matthews Track A day trip to South Saddle and ferocious winds.
- 2011-12-17-Holsdworth-Cone Ridge A 3 day trip from Totara Creek to Cone Ridge returning via Totara Forks Stream Spur
- 2011-12-03-Pioneer Hut Climbs of Haidinger, Halcombe, Glacier Peak, West Peak, & Lendenfield.
- 2011-12-03-Baring Head A cycle trip from Eastbourne to Baring Head and back into a northerly
- 2011-11-30-Mitre Flats Two trips to investigate old routes into Mitre Flats
- 2011-11-26-Waiopehu Hut A weekend to Waiopehu Hut returning via a longish short-cut
- 2011-11-20-Karori Reserves An 87 native species botany trip to three Karori Reserves
- 2011-11-16-Mt Holdsworth A day trip to Mt Holdsworth in changeable southerly weather
- 2011-11-16-Aoraki Mt Cook A climb of Aoraki Mt Cook
- 2011-11-09-Mangatoetoe Peak A climb of Mangatoetoe Peak, Aorangi Range,near Cape Palliseer.
- 2011-10-22-Waitewaewae-Oriwa Ridge A wet tramp from Waitewaewae to Oriwa peaks to Mick-Thompson ridge
- 2011-10-22-Mitre Peak Kaikouras An alpine climb of Mitre Peak in the inland Kaikouras
- 2011-10-21-Lake Challis A labour weekend trip to the Richmond Range, Marlborough.
- 2011-10-12-Makahika Valley-Foxhole Ridge-Makahika A Wednesday trip to Makahika Valley, Foxhole Ridge, and Makahika
- 2011-10-08-Taranaki East Slope A climb of Taranaki via the very steep Ted’s Alley
- 2011-09-28-Marchant Forks-Boulder Creek Spur Off-track trip from the Marchant Ridge to Marchant Forks to Boulder Creek Spur
- 2011-09-10-Days Bay-Lowry Trig-Wainuiomata An off-track trip along the bushy terrain from Days Bay to Lowry Trig to Wainuiomata
- 2011-09-03-Northern Southern Crossing-Waiotauru A round trip along the snowy tops of the northern part of the Southern Crossing
- 2011-08-21-East Harbour Regional Park A day trip long the ridges above Eastbourne
- 2011-08-13-Holdsworth S Forest Lookout-Carrington Ridge A day trip to the Holdsworth's Forest Lookout and on to Carrington Creek and Carrington Ridge
- 2011-08-10-Baring Head Pencarrow Lakes A windy day trip to Baring Head and Pencarrow Lakes
- 2011-07-23-Mangaone-Pukeatua-Otaki Forks A day tramp along the Mangaone-Pukeatua-Otaki Forks section of the Te Araroa walkway
- 2011-07-16-Clem Creek Spurs A day trip from Walls Whare to Clem Creek
- 2011-07-13-Northern Romania Travels by car and foot in Northern Romania
- 2011-07-01-Mt Rolleston A climb of the low peak of Mt Rolleston taking 19 hours
- 2011-06-04-Parks Peak-Upper Makaroro Hut A queens birthday weekend trip along the Ruahine tops and valleys.
- 2011-06-03-Kawhatau Outdoor Education Centre A Queens Birthday weekend lodge trip with lots of day walks.
- 2011-05-25-Pigeon Bush And Nicholl A windy day trip through Pigeon Bush and an ascent of Nicholl, 437m high.
- 2011-05-18-Sinclair Creek A day trip circum-navigating Sinclair Creek in the Wainuiomata catchment of WRC forest
- 2011-05-13-Naxos Island Greece Several day walks on the Naxos, one of islands in the Greek Cyclades group
- 2011-04-30-Galbraith Gully-To Holdaway Scenic Reserve A day trip up Galbraith Gully to Holdaway Scenic Reserve, to Baked Beans Bend and out.
- 2011-04-21-Nina Valley-Doubtful Valley Easter in the Nina and Doubtful valleys of Lake Sumner Forest Park
- 2011-04-09-Marchant Stream Forks-Marchant Ridge Down a spur from Dobsons to Marchant Stream Forks, & back to Marchant Ridge track
- 2011-04-08-Otaki Waterfall A day trip in difficult terrain to try to find the Otaki waterfall
- 2011-03-19-Cone Hut Work And Birthday Party A work party to maintain Cone Hut and celebrate its 65th birthday.
- 2011-03-11-Cone Hut-Neill-Winchcombe A trip to Cone and along the Neill-Winchcombe ridge with a retreat in misty conditions.
- 2011-02-27-Ruakokoputuna Road-Blue Rock Road A cycling trip up the Ruakokoputuna and Blue Rock Roads in the Wairarapa
- 2011-02-18-Cattle Ridge-Cow Creek A trip from Kiriwhakapapa to Cow Saddle to Waingawa Peak to Cattle Ridge and Cow Creek.
- 2011-02-11-Chamberlain Creek-Ruamahanga River Gorge An 18.5 hour trip down Chamberlain Creek and Ruamahanga River Gorge
- 2011-01-19-Taits Stream An adventurous trip from the Waiohine to Mt Reeves, down along Taits stream and back over Mt Reeves
- 2011-01-03-Holdsworth-Mid Waiohine-Aokaparangi Biv A trip to explore around Aokaparangi while based at Aokaparangi Biv.
- 2010-12-04-Hutt River-Quoin Ridge A strenuous 11 hour day from Kaitoke up the Quoin Ridge returning via the Eastern Hutt River gorge.
- 2010-11-26-Middle Crossing Via Shingle Slip Knob A Middle Crossing via Shingle Slip Knob with some steep bushy descents and ascents
- 2010-11-13-Otari-Wilton S Bush A day of native plant identification at Otari -Wilton's Bush.
- 2010-11-03-Waiohine And Tauherenikau Peaks Two Wednesday trips, first to the Waiohine and then to the Tauherenikau Peaks
- 2010-10-27-North Range Road-Hall Block Road Along North Range road and Hall Block road to Manawatu Gorge Scenic Reserve.
- 2010-10-22-Tapuaeouenuku Labour weekend climbs of Tapuae-o-Uenuku and Alarm from the Clarence River
- 2010-10-22-Table Ridge-Pinnacle Spur A 3 day loop traversing ridges, spurs and tracks including Waiohine Pinnacles and Arete Forks
- 2010-10-22-Pelorus River-Bryant Range Labour Weekend - Pelorus River to Middy Hut, & Bryant Range to Dew Lakes
- 2010-10-22-Mitre-Dorset Ridge A trip to Dorset Ridge Hut via Mitre and return over Cairn Peak and Baldy to Mitre Flat.
- 2010-10-17-Percy Scenic Reserve A trip to unveil a memorial to Peter Jagger in the Percy Scenic Reserve
- 2010-10-16-Mt Ruapehu Glaciers A ski touring weekend on Whakapapa, Mangaturuturu and Whangaehu glaciers
- 2010-10-02-Mick-Tangata Maunga A 9-hour day trip over two peaks and along ridges
- 2010-08-22-Tararua Lodge Mt Ruapehu University ski week at the TTC lodge.
- 2010-08-22-Marchant Stream-Joe S Track A day trip into the Tauherenikau via Dobsons and the puffer ending with a helicopter rescue.
- 2010-08-21-Penn Creek A trip along the difficult Penn Creek Track then off-track travel to Judd Ridge
- 2010-07-10-Wellington East Harbour Regional Park Up & down forested ridges of the East Harbour Regional Park, accessed by public transport.
- 2010-07-04-Tararua Lodge Ski Weeks July School Holiday Skiing at Tararua Lodge
- 2010-07-04-Bucegi Mountains-Romania A hike in changeable weather in the Bucegi mountains passing through Bucegi National Park, Romania
- 2010-07-01-Cordilleras Blanca And Huayhuash-Peru Eight weeks of climbing and living in the mountains of northern Peru using the town of Huaraz as a base
- 2010-06-27-Orongorongo Huts Two separate day trips to view two new DOC huts in the Orongorongos.
- 2010-06-26-Tararua Lodge Ruapehu A mid-winter weekend to celebrate the new alterations
- 2010-06-05-Makaroro River-Sparrowhawk Biv A lodge day trip with river crossings and bush bashing and steep tracks
- 2010-04-31-Otztal Alps Traverse An alpine ski touring trip to the Otztal alps, central eastern Alps, Europe
- 2010-04-24-East Wakanui A day of track clearing on the East Wakanui track, using the old pack track as access
- 2010-04-18-Whakanui Stm Traverse A day trip along the Whakanui Track to the East Whakanui Track via an off track crossing of Whakanui Stm
- 2010-04-18-Red Rocks A family tramp to Red Rocks, Wellington South Coast.
- 2010-04-17-The Pacific Crest Trail For 5 ˝ months Susan Guscott and David Castle tackle the most fiendish of all fiendish tramping trips: the Pacific Crest Trail, USA
- 2010-04-02-Mt Owen An easter trip to Mt Owen area with climbs of Mt Owen, Replica, anda visit to Granity Pass.
- 2010-04-01-Renata Forks-Elder Hut-Quoin Ridge A 2-day round trip from Eastern Hutt to Elder Hut via Renata Forks and Quoin Ridge
- 2010-03-20-Tawirikohukohu-Deception Spur A trip to Tawirikohukohu, Mangahao Flats Hut, returning via Deception Spur
- 2010-03-20-Penn Creek Hut A tramp to Penn Creek Hut via Field Hut and Table Top returning up a scrubby ridge
- 2010-03-17-Pyramid Knob-Northern Tararuas A 7-hour round trip to Pyramid Knob, returning down an untracked spur to Waiti Stream
- 2010-03-13-Bruce Hill-Blake-Dagg A circumnavigation along ridgetops of Mikimiki Stream
- 2010-03-11-Lookout Point Near Bruce Hill nvestigating the Lookout Point SW of Bruce Hill on the Blue Range
- 2010-03-10-Wootton Stream-Tapokopoko An energetic day walk from the Orongorongo Track, up the Wootton Stream to the peak of Tapokopoko in the Rimutaka Range.
- 2010-02-22-Main Range-Maungahuka Hut-Middle Spur Otaki Forks to Kime to Maungahuka Hut with a side trip to Aokaporangi Hut & Middle Spur.
- 2010-02-20-Utah Ski Fields A ski trip to Utah, USA, to ski the best snow on earth
- 2010-02-20-Karaka Park-Korohiwa A day walk to the forest from Karaka Park to Korohiwa track
- 2010-01-29-Mid Waiohine Hut A trip to Mid-Waiohine Hut and return by an off-track route.
- 2010-01-22-Rainbow Road-Molesworth A cycle trip from St Arnaud through the Rainbow Valley to Lake Tennyson and on through the Molesworth to Hodder Bridge
- 2010-01-04-Mt Sealy A challenging 15 hour day to traverse Mt Sealy from Mueller Hut.
- 2010-01-03-Huayna Potosi-Bolivia A guided climb of a 6088m peak in Bolivia